This chapter is the first in the calendar to read through.
It contains the following sections:
- Youth – six passages
- Knowing & accepting ourselves – fourteen passages
- Living a full life – six passages
- Creativity – sixteen passages
- Getting older – five passages
- Death – ten passages
- Suffering and healing – fourteen passages
There are many here that I have annotated, circled or drawn lines beside, ones that have become part of my spiritual journey.
Twelve have the word ‘Light’ in and therefore are part of my current Qf&P journal.
I had already journalled about three earlier in the year, but will be using the remaining nine throughout this month.
This post is part of my Reading Quaker Faith & Practice series – click here for the introduction and explanation or here for all posts in this series.