What is a Virtual Assistant?
According to VANetworking.com
“A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-skilled, independent professional who remotely provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services”
So what can we assist you with?
- Remote business or charity administration and management
- General admin support for charity trustees
- Archive review and cataloguing
- Area meeting minutes indexed
- Policy and procedural documents reviewed and written
- Operations manuals created, reviewed, updated, and maintained
- Financial and procedural reviews across the charity or organisation
- Bookkeeping, support and training for treasurers.
- Business development plans created, reviewed, and advice given
- Training in financial management, efficient administration
- Training in the Quaker business method and Quaker clerking
- Support for committees and clerks, including acting as minute clerk for committees and charities
- Technical writing
- One-to-one training and mentoring
- Consultancy on business, marketing, room hire business for meeting houses, churches and other community buildings
Why might you want to use our services?
- Your committee or team have lots of ideas – but are too busy to develop and implement them
- You want help in marketing, administration or other aspects of your business
- You want to develop the business side of your meeting house to raise funds, without sacrificing local people’s time and skills
- You already outsource cleaning, gardening and are now considering doing the same with the bookkeeping and lettings administration
- You don’t want to employ someone, but need help to do the above
- You aren’t sure how many hours the job might take, so want a flexible arrangement
Who are we?
Mindful Business Services Ltd is a family run company based in London – although we have clients well outside the M25.
Click above, or on our names below to read more about
An infrastructure, design and troubleshooting IT contractor specialising in
- Technical Architecture.
- Design and documentation.
- Infrastructure support and implementation.
- Remote professional office management and services for Quaker Meeting Houses, churches, charities and other small businesses.
- Fully fitted modern office – using own equipment and software.
How does it work?
- Using modern technology, we deal with emails, phone calls, and faxes from our home offices, plus have meetings through various computer based meeting facilities.
- Work can be transferred electronically, through recorded post, or personal courier. We can easily meet people in central London.
- We work the hours you need, when you need them – you don’t pay holiday, sick pay or lunch breaks!
- Mindful Business Services is responsible for all financial and legislative requirements. We are GDPR compliant in our data handling.
- You are protected by a contract, which shows that you are not an employer.
- While we work normal office hours, we will also cover evening and weekend business meetings if necessary.
Why use a virtual meeting house manager?
- There isn’t space in the building for an office or you want to maintain flexible use of the building.
- You don’t want to invest in equipment and training, or deal with payroll or pensions.
- You want to build a relationship with someone who also has an investment in your business – obviously the better you are doing the more work there is for us!
- If you are a Quaker organisation, working with Wendrie, you will not need to explain Quaker jargon.
- If you are a non Quaker – by using us regularly you won’t need to explain business specific jargon or procedures to numerous temps.
- It is easier to maintain a relationship between hirers and the office.
- Your current Wardening or administration arrangement needs some extra support – things have become busier, or possibly need to cover maternity/paternity leave, holidays, sick leave or a break between wardens.
Why use a virtual assistant?
- You want to hold a one off event (outreach, fund raising or building project) and want some guidance or just need an extra pair of hands.
- You want to develop policies, procedures or similar and would like some guidance or for someone else to do the foundation work for you.
- You need some administrative support or consultancy
Want to get to know us a bit more? Have a look on our blog – for free marketing tips and articles on all aspects of Quakerism and Building Management.