The ability to ask someone else take on tasks and make progress on projects is vital during busy periods to ensure that a charity is properly supported without overtaxing its volunteers.
MBS specialises in giving flexible administrative and charitable management support to a wide variety of clients. Either as an ad hoc project or on a monthly retainer contract depending on your needs.
Examples of work done for charities, non-profit, and community groups include:
- Archive review and cataloguing.
- Area meeting minutes indexed.
- Policy and procedural documents reviewed and written.
- Operations manuals created, reviewed, updated, and maintained.
- Financial and procedural reviews across the charity/organisation.
- Business development plans created, reviewed, and advised on.
- Training in financial management, efficient administration, and Quaker clerking.
- Support for committees and clerks, including acting as minute clerk for committees and charities.
- Technical writing.
Administrative Support Options
All ad hoc or project work contracts start with an initial ten hour block paid in advance, currently charged at £33.00 per hour. Additional time may be booked in blocks or ad hoc as agreed.
Longer term charity finance administration packages are all on a thirty day notice rolling contract, with a minimum of five hours per month charged in advance at £31.00 per hour. Any additional time worked is charged in arrears the following month.