What is Grace?
- Grace – unearned favour from someone, often more powerful (human or divine!)
- Grace – can be unearned favour from and to yourself – accepting that you are human and imperfect.
- Grace – a title given to people in royalty or in some church hierarchies.
- Grace – a way of describing smooth movements, or ways of living/being.
- Grace – an extra not essential/not written notes at the end of a musical phrase added as an embellishment.
Graceful Giving Up
- the plans were too complex
- the system isn’t working
- you need to reconsider and regroup after xxx happened
- you’ve discovered that this xxx is a symptom or small part of a much larger problem that will require more thought before tackling
- you’ve realised that no matter the lofty or simple goals – the reality is that everyone is too tired/busy to deal with things.