What is a Virtual Assistant?
According to VANetworking.com
“A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-skilled, independent professional who remotely provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services”
So what can we assist you with?
- Remote business administrating
- Virtual building lettings manager
- Consultancy on Business, Marketing, Lettings for Meeting Houses, Churches and other small charities.
Why might you want to use our services?
- Your committee or team have lots of ideas – but are too busy to develop and implement them.
- You want help in marketing, administration or other aspects of your business.
- You want to develop the business side of your meeting house to raise funds, without sacrificing local people’s time and skills.
- You already outsource cleaning, gardening and are now considering doing the same with the bookkeeping and lettings administration.
- You don’t want to employ someone, but need help to do the above.
- You aren’t sure how many hours the job might take, so want a flexible arrangement.
Who are we?
Mindful Business Services Ltd is a family run company based in London – although we have clients well outside the M25.
Click above, or on our names below to read more about
Vincent – an infrastructure, design and troubleshooting IT contractor
- Technical Architecture
- Design and documentation
- Infrastructure support and implementation
- I am a manager and consultant specialising in managing buildings and lettings administration – in Quaker meeting houses, committees and others.
- Remote professional office management and services for Quaker Meeting Houses, churches, charities and other small businesses.
- Fully fitted modern office – using my own equipment and software.
How does it work?
- Using modern technology I deal with emails, phone calls, and faxes from my own office, plus have meetings over Skype or other meeting facilities.
- Work can be transferred electronically, through recorded post or personal courier – I can easily meet people in central London.
- I work the hours you need when you need them – you don’t pay holiday, sick pay or coffee breaks!
- Mindful Business Services is responsible for all financial and legislative requirements.
- You are protected by a contract which shows that you are not my employer.
- While I work normal office hours, I will also cover evening and Sunday afternoon business meetings at the standard charge.
Why use a virtual meeting house manager?
- There isn’t space in the building for an office or you want to maintain flexible use of the building.
- You don’t want to invest in equipment and training, or deal with payroll or pensions.
- You want to build a relationship with someone who also has an investment in your business – obviously the better you are doing the more work there is for me!
- By using me, as a Quaker organisation you will not need to explain Quaker jargon.
- If you are a non Quaker – using me regularly you won’t need to explain business specific jargon or procedures to numerous temps.
- It is easier to maintain a relationship between hirers and the office.
- You want to hold a one off event (outreach, fund raising or building project) and want some guidance or just need an extra pair of hands.
- You want to develop policies, procedures or similar and would like some guidance or for someone else to do the foundation work for you.
- Your current Wardening or administration arrangement needs some extra support – things have become busier, or possibly need to cover maternity/paternity leave, holidays, sick leave or a break between wardens.
What sort of jobs can I do?
- Lettings administration: Deal with phone calls, emails, postal correspondence, raising invoices, invoicing.
- In partnership with your committees – Write procedures, policies, operations manuals etc.
- Develop procedures and helping to streamline your organisation
- Give feedback and advice on existing procedures, policies and manuals.
- Bookkeeping and liaison with treasurer.
- Research items/services for the committee to read and decide on.
- Write reports for committees
- Write newsletters for users.
- Negotiate with clients re dates/availability, arranging building tours to prospective clients.
- Project management & other jobs as needed and agreed.
Want to get to know us a bit more? Have a look on our blog – for free marketing tips and articles on all aspects of Quakerism and Building Management.